Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Update! Paranormal Activity 2 and Upcoming Game Review

Sooo just got out of the theaters watching Paranormal Activity 2. I went in thinking it was gonna suck. And low and behold it sucked.. It was mad disappointing and only had literally about 10 minutes of "scaryness" in it. Dunno why it was mad hyped, people will get scared of anything..

Anyways! To make up for this disappointing movie I'm going to review a game that is at least 100x scarier than anything I've seen in awhile. Stay tuned for more!

17 comments:

  1. first one was bad for me and i am sure i wont watch the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw man dont say that.... im looking forward to watching that....
    did you like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. mh, the first PA was scary, maybe that was the reason behind the hype?
    i still had no chance to watch the second, but judging from the trailer i thought it would be scary too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sucks to hear about PA2 >< I was hoping it wouldn't suck...
    I wonder what the game you're reviewing is gonna be? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting, I can't wait. You intrigue me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. paranormal activity in my thoughts is the worst movie ever after human centipede =S

    ReplyDelete
  7. paranormal activity was the smash hit comedy of the year imo, shit was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the trailer for it last night and it looks pretty spooky. I didn't see the the first one though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meh, I figured it was going to suck but I still have plans to see it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds good :D looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you like the original? I thought the first Paranormal Activity was pretty sick. Haven't seen the second though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one was godawful and overhyped out the ass. Did you really expect anything from it's sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn, was gunna take my girl to that... thanks for the heads up, will probably see RED instead.

    ReplyDelete